Ok, langsung saja masuk ke situs ini HLR Lookup
Silahkan masukan nomor hp gsm ke kotak yang tersedia seperti gambar dibawah ini lalu search.
Layanannya sudah mendukung beberapa nomor operator dalam negeri jadi tidak seperti dulu yang hanya mendukung telkomsel saja.
Hasilnya akan nampak seperti ini.
HLR (Home Location Register)HLR Lookup is an application to check where an originating telephone number.
HLR Lookup does not have the ability to know the details of a number of information such as name, address, position, etc., because the detailed information of a number is the privacy of the owners of numbers known only to those operators and the authorities.
HLR Lookup this could only detect the number of these operator :
- Telekomunikasi Selular [Kartu Halo, Simpati, Kartu AS]
- Indosat (Cellular) [IM3, Mentari, Matrix]
- Indosat (Fixed) [Starone]
- Excelcomindo Pratama [XL]
- Hutchison CP Telecommunications [Three]
- Natrindo Telepon Seluler [Axis]
- Bakrie Telecom [Esia]
- Telekomunikasi Indonesia [PSTN, Flexi]
- Mobile-8 Telecom (Cellular) [Fren]
- Mobile-8 Telecom (Fixed) [Hepi]
- Smart Telecom [Smart]
- Sampoerna Telekomunikasi Indonesia [Ceria]
- Pasifik Satelit Nusantara [Byru]
The HLRs store details of every SIM card issued by the mobile phone operator. Each SIM has a unique identifier called an IMSI which is the primary key to each HLR record.
The next important items of data associated with the SIM are the MSISDNs, which are the telephone numbers used by mobile phones to make and receive calls. The primary MSISDN is the number used for making and receiving voice calls and SMS, but it is possible for a SIM to have other secondary MSISDNs associated with it for fax and data calls. Each MSISDN is also a primary key to the HLR record. The HLR data is stored for as long as a subscriber remains with the mobile phone operator.