Rumah maya tuk menyimpan hal-hal yang ringan dan terbuka buat siapa saja. Disini anda bisa mencari dan berbagi apa saja , ilmu, hiburan, musik, ebook dll.
(Konten ini diambil dari berbagai sumber internet public domain. Jika ada keberatan, konten yang melanggar hak cipta, beritahu kami. Kami tidak akan ragu menghapusnya.
Books have always been a proof of wealth and wisdom. There is no wonder that centuries ago they were as treasured as gold if not more and having a certain book was considered to be of a great importance.
Certain first editions have become collector’s items and the way they looked acted like a very important fact in the eyes of the book passionate. However, during the centuries, some books became of inestimable value especially when there is something unique about them.
For certain, everybody is aware that buying a rarity is not exactly cheap but if some people prefer to spend millions of dollars on a cool looking car, some people would rejoice in purchasing a unique book.
This is how some books are sold for unbelievable amounts of cash. Here are the most expensive unique examples of them.
1. $781,000 – GERARDUS MERCATOR’S “ATLAS”
2. $30.8 MILLION – THE CODEX LEICESTER
3. $25.5 MILLION – GOSPELS OF HENRY THE LION
4. $21.3 MILLION – MAGNA CARTA
5. $8.8 MILLION – JOHN JAMES AUDUBON’S “BIRDS OF AMERICA”
6. $5.390 MILLION – THE GUTENBERG BIBLE
7. $4.7 MILLION – HENRI LOUIS DUHAMEL DU MONCEAU’S “TRAITÉ DES ARBRES FRUITIERS” (“TREATISE ON FRUIT TREES”)